Wifi Signal Strength Information in Augmented Reality.
Visualize the strength of your WIFI network in Augmented Reality.
Find ColdSpots where your reception isn't well covered.
Diagnose poor network performance and interference.
Perform Wireless Site Surveys to ensure high-reliability for mission critical events.
Test using real-world devices in real-world scenarios.
Compare coverage across manufacturers, chipsets and product lines.
Find the Best spot for coverage when joining a new network.
- IT Installers
- AV Systems Engineers
- Home Entertainment Enthusiasts
- Video Gamers
- Network Administrators
- Educational Institutions
- Wireless Surveys
Tips and Tricks for best Results:
- Augmented Reality relies on using your camera to anchor itself in 3D space, and works best in medium light
- Make sure to take lots of samples in as many places as you'd like to survey
- Always be aware of your physical surroundings to ensure safety
- iOS doesn't allow for signal information with non-internet connected Wifi Hotspots(for example, if you can't see the Wifi signal bars in the Status Bar, we can't either).
- Mirrors are very confusing for Augmented Reality
Requires devices that use A9, A10 and A11 chips:
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro (9.7, 10.5 or 12.9) – both first-gen and 2nd-gen
- iPad (2017)
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X - This model is currently experiencing a UI bug. We are testing a new version to solve this issue. If you are interested e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can sign up for our mailing list and a TestFlight invite here:
Special Thanks And Attribution for Graphic Assets: